Would you like to participate in the selection of new French materials for children? Vancouver Public Library is adding to its French children’s collection. Two focus groups will bring interested parents and caregivers together to select for this collection. Participation in this process is open to:
- Parents and caregivers of children attending French-language-based preschools and daycares
- Parents and caregivers of middle-years French Immersion, Programme-Cadre and francophone students
- ECE teachers at French-language-based preschools
(Children will not be a part of the focus groups but a selections opportunity for kids will be made available in the future.)
Focus groups will be convened as follows:
- Monday 28 October 6:30-8:30pm
Oakridge Branch Library, #191 – 650 W.41st Ave.
- Monday 4 November 6:30-8:30pm
Renfrew Branch Library, 2969 E. 22nd Ave.
For more information and registration, please contact:
Vancouver Public Library | Collingwood Branch
t: 604-331-3710 e: email@example.com