Please join us in raising funds for the 2020 Grade 7 Trip
We have four great Festive Fundraiser gift giving ideas. Get all your
holiday shopping done at one time. Consider us for your corporate
Support with Direct Donations online and receive an instant tax receipt at https://vsb.schoolcashonline.com
- Create an account and sign in
- Go to the “Make a Donation” tab
- “Fund Destination”: enter “E-Trafalgar”
- “Message to School Board”, type “Donation to the 2020 Grade 7 trip”. Please specify English or French Trips.
- Your tax receipt is provided right away, with a copy of the receipt also being sent to your designated sign-in email address (If a corporate or business account is being used, you may need to contact the VSB to have the receipt reissued in the correct name.)
Contact: Janice Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Festive Fundraiser #1
Poinsettias, Planters And Wreaths
From local growers in the Fraser Valley. Brighten up your home for the holidays. Great for gifts! Ordering is easy!
View items and order online at trafalgar.growingsmilesfundraising.com
Under “Team Name” please type “Trafalgar”)
Print order confirmation. Please make cheque payable to Trafalgar Elementary Quebec Exchange Acct. Staple order confirmation to your cheque and drop off in the “Festive Fundraiser” slot located outside the office.
- 6.5 inch pot
- available in red, pink or white
Festive Holiday Planters: $30.00
- 10” tropical holiday planter – 4 different tropical plants with a decorative holiday touch, perfect for entryways and tabletops
- 22” premium wreath, a lovely combination of berries and bows to welcome guests
- Order deadline: Extended to Monday, Nov 25, 2019
- Payment by: Monday November 25, 2019
- Pick up: Friday December 6 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Contact: Janice Johnson email@example.com
Festive Fundraiser #2
Avoid busy malls and order from the comfort of home!
You will be paying the same price as in a Purdy’s store and this program gives 25% of the cost back to the Grade 7 Trip.
To order online:
- Go to fundraising.purdys.com
- Register (even if you have ordered Purdy’s for this fundraiser before, you need to re-register as it is a new website)
- Register as a Supporter
- Our Customer Number is 4131
- Join our Campaign!
- from the bar menu at the top of the page, select “Shop Online” – from there you can either use the online order form, or you can browse with the “marketplace” option
- Order online by: Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Pick up: Thursday December 6, 8:30am-9:30am, 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Contact: Janice Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Festive Fundraiser #3
Art Cards for Kids is a fundraising project where your child creates art for card fronts and you are able to purchase your own child’s art cards with their name and age printed on the back of the card.
Participating children have created art work that will be scanned.
Order forms with samples will then be sent home mid November and parents will be able to order online products including cards, phone cases, plaques and jigsaw puzzles which will make great gifts for Grandparents and other friends/family.
- Order Deadline: Extended to Monday, Nov 25, 2019
- Delivery to the classroom
- Contact: Tara Fung email@example.com
Festive Fundraiser #4
Gift cards make holiday gift-giving easy! Get a jump start on holiday shopping by participating in our gift card fundraiser, or buy cards from retailers where you usually shop. There are a wide variety of choices, from well-known restaurants, department stores, gas stations, grocery stores and more!
From necessities to niceties – you can choose from over 100 great establishments. The cards never expire and can be used across Canada.
How does it work?
You pay the face value of the card, and our Quebec Exchange gets the indicated percentage rebate – from 2% – 10%. Card values and corresponding percentages are indicated on the order form.
Ask family, friends, co-workers and neighbours if they’d like to order cards too.
- Download and complete the Gift Card Order Form, make cheque for payment to Trafalgar Elementary Quebec Exchange Acct
- Place order form and cheque in an envelope and drop it in the “Festive Fundraiser” slot located outside the office
- Please note your support of specific Grade 7 trip or label as support both trips.
- Order deadline: Monday November 25, 2019
- Pickup: Friday December 6, 8:30-9:30am and 2:30-3:30pm
- Contact: Nicky Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org