This year Trafalgar Elementary celebrates is 20th International Dinner on Wednesday April 23, 2014. This event is a highlight of the school`s calendar and sells out every year. The event brings together over 250 parents, children and teachers to share a potluck meal, some great conversation and lots of excitement at the draw of the 21 gift baskets. Tickets for this event have SOLD OUT but there is still lots of time to purchase raffle tickets and share in the fun.
For those coming to the dinner, please read this important notice:
* Bring a MAIN MEAL dish to share, enough for 10-12 people served on two dishes, (please NO DESSERTS, these will be provided by the PAC)
* Bring your own plate, bowl, cutlery and drink ware for all your family
* Ensure all your items are labelled, including serving ware
* Tea, coffee and water are available at the event, if you require other beverages please bring these from home
* ABSOLUTELY NO NUTS
* Event 6:00pm-8:30pm, dinner served from 6:30pm, dessert from 7:30pm
Raffle tickets on sale now
This year once again the classes have gone all out with an amazing 21 gift baskets to win at our International Dinner Raffle. The 21 Gift Baskets are on display in the Library before, after and during school each day.
Tickets: $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00
Where can I buy them? In the hallway near the gym, before school 8:45am-9:10am, lunch 12:10pm-1:00pm, after school 2:45pm-3:15pm on Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd, and at the event from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Who can win? You do not have to attend the event to win the baskets so be sure to purchase your tickets before the event for your chance to win! Be sure to add your name/phone number and Division to ensure we can contact you should you win and not be present.
Volunteers still needed
Like any great PAC event we need volunteers. Key areas still requiring volunteers include;
Ticket sales on the night, 30 minute shifts only, from 6:00pm-8:00pm
Decorating before the event 2:00pm-5:00pm, 1 or 2 hours of your time
Clean-up after the event 8:30pm-9:30pm
If you can assist with any of the volunteer areas above please email Bronwyn MacLean at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise and she will confirm where you can assist for this amazing event.