- PAC meeting this Tuesday, April 10th at 7pm.
We will be discussing the new reporting system. Whether your child’s class was included in the pilot or not, we’d love to hear from you. All feedback will be collected and passed on to the VSB. This feedback will be used to make decisions regarding the format of the new reports (not whether the new system will be implemented). Babysitters available as always!
- Yearbook ordering deadline – Friday April 13th
For those families who have not yet ordered a yearbook and are interested in purchasing one, the final deadline to order a book is Friday, April 13th. Please submit orders on the Trafalgar PAC hot lunch website or drop off a cheque and order form in the mailbox in front of the administration office by this date. Please avoid disappointment as there will be no books available for sale after this date.
Any questions or concerns, please contact the yearbook committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- The URSTRONG workshop is coming up on April 18th. Tickets sales have been very strong but there are a few left. Grab them while you can! More info here and you can buy tickets here
- Choir starts this week afterschool – senior choir Tues, junior choir Thur. If you haven’t signed up yet, it is $88 until mid-June. Form here
- After school programs – some programs start this coming week (yes!), others in a couple of weeks. For your budding artists, we suggest Young Rembrandts Drawing Gr 1-6; 3:05-4:15 April 19 – June 7, 2018 – Learn new drawing techniques while having fun. Returning students will build on the skills learned previously. Registration OPEN at www.youngrembrandts.com/metrovancouver
Again you can view all the programs here
- Noon hour programs – start this week