Hot Lunch Ordering is Now Open!
Do your kids enjoy a hot lunch at school? Could you use a break from making them lunch? Hot lunch ordering from February until June is now open! We have all the usual favourites that meet the VSB food guidelines such as:
– pizza and mac ‘n cheese from Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company
– Jamaican patties from The Patty Shop
– Subway sandwiches
and new, healthy items on the menu, such as:
– baked chicken, and baked vegetarian samosas from Choices Market on 16th Avenue,
– TCBY frozen yogurt,
– spaghetti and meatballs, chicken quesadilla, and oatmeal cookies from FUEL Catering, which specialises in healthy hot lunches for schools.
All new items were taste tested and approved by a group of twenty students from all grades. Also new for this year is that Hot Lunch is every Friday!
Please see the calendar for all hot lunch and hot dog day dates
The first hot lunch date of the new cycle is February 5th 2016.
Please get your orders in as soon as possible. The order deadline for the first Hot Lunch is February 2nd at midnight. In order to accommodate our suppliers, we must get our orders to them in advance. As such, please:
NO LATE ORDERS
NO PAPER ORDERS
To place and pay for your order, please go to: https://trafalgar.
If you ordered Hot Lunch in the Fall, please use the same email and password as you specified in the Fall.
If this is the first time you are ordering in the 2015/2016 school year you must register on the system. Enter the school access code: TE2015HL.
Thank you for supporting our children and the PAC – The Hot Lunch Team
Babysitting Course – Registration Deadline January 25th
A babysitting course is being offered to grades 4-7 students. Please click here for the registration form. The course runs from February 3rd to March 2nd on Wednesdays after school and costs $80 for 5 classes.
We Want You! School Art Projects: Volunteers Needed
- Finishing the outside mural: We are looking for parents to help finish painting the mural with direction from the original artist
- Fine Arts committee: We are looking for two parents to join our Fine Arts committee which helps plan and book performers, as well as work with staff on applying for an Artist Starts grant
If you are interested please contact email@example.com
PAC Co-Treasurer Search
Are you interested in how the PAC funds various activities and endeavours? Would you like to be involved in the PAC Executive? Why not be a Co-Treasurer? The PAC is looking for a co-treasurer, to begin in May. The position takes approximately 2 hours a week (mostly issuing cheques for Hot Lunch). You do not need to be an accountant! If you are familiar with spreadsheets, you can do it! Please contact Lorie Srivastava if you are interested at: firstname.lastname@example.org