We Need Your HELP!
Parent Volunteers are greatly needed to help in the Trafalgar Winter Festival Market whether it is sharing your artist talents in creating crafts and baked items for sale, and/or designing a festive cake for raffle.
We are also looking for help in the set up and take down before and after the festival. It takes a ton of time to make the Winter Festival Market amazing and help is required Friday, December 10 throughout the day. More information below.
We appreciate all your enthusiasm and support!
The 1st Trafalgar Winter Festival Market Bake Sale!
Cookies, cakes, pastries, confectionaries, savoury delights come ye all!
Here are a few details we would like to share with you in preparation for the Bake Sale:
- Minimum of 1 dozen(12 pieces)
- All bakes items must be wrap in individual packaging and decorate as festive as you desire.
- All home baked food items must be low risk which means foods that do not support bacterial growth or require refrigeration. Low risks baked foods include: Brownies, butter tarts, cinnamon buns, cookies, squares, hard candy, fudge, muffins, bread and buns and fruit pies and pastries.
- No peanuts and nuts so everyone can Enjoy!
- Baked goodies should be brought in disposable containers with a label of content, e.g., chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. If you want your container back, kindly label it with your name and division # and come collect it at the end of the night
- Your baked goods can be brought to the school at 3 pm on Friday December 10 at the back of the school by the activity room
Sign up HERE for the Bake Sale!
Craft Donations for Sale
We are gathering hand-made and artisan crafts to sell at the event. All crafts are welcome from new to experienced crafters. We are accepting donations of hand-made and artisan crafts to sell at the Winter Market, anything from jewelry, knit wear, home holiday décor, blankets, paper crafts, buttons, cards, Christmas ornaments, soaps, and much more.
To donate crafts, sign up HERE!
Winter Wonderland Cake Raffle
The Trafalgar Winter Festival Market, on Friday December 10th, is just around the corner and we are in need of your DONATIONS of cakes or cupcakes to delight the kids at our cake raffle. They can be big or small, homemade or store bought, the option is up to you.
- Due to allergies please, NO NUTS!
- Bring a cake or cupcakes (plates of 6) to the table at the undercover area by the activity room for 4:30 pm on the day of the festival.
- Please ensure that your cakes are stored in a one-time use package (i.e. paper plate covered with plastic wrap, disposable aluminum baking tray with plastic lid, packaging from bakery), as we can not be responsible for returning plates/pans/etc.
To donate cakes or cupcakes, sign up HERE!
Gingerbread House Decorating Contest
We are inviting the community to get creative and build a gingerbread house for submission to the Trafalgar Winter Festival Gingerbread House Contest. The contest is free and open to all ages and skill levels. You can use a pre-made kit or make your own.
- Submissions will be on display from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
- Participants can vote for their favorite.
- A winner will be announced at 6:45 pm.
- Please pick up your house by 7 pm.
Trafalgar Winter Festival Market would not happened without volunteers help. Thank you for volunteering your time to help before, during and after this event.
To volunteer at the Winter Festival Market, sign up HERE!
Thank you for your continued support on making this a success!
Trafalgar Elementary School
Wed Dec 1
- All Day
Thu Dec 2
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Early Dismissal - school ends at 2pm
Fri Dec 10
- 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- International Winter Festival
NEXT PAC MEETING
Tues, 14 Dec
Thur, 2 Dec
We are excited to once again be running a Holiday Drive at Trafalgar for the Mavis McMullen Housing Society. The Mavis McMullen Housing Society is a charitable, not-for-profit organization that provides affordable, safe, and independent housing for low-income women...
English newsletter - pdf | Chinese newsletter - pdf