CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
We are very happy to bring the Trafalgar community together, taste world cuisine and learn about different countries and cultures.
But we need YOU to make it happen! To make this night special we need volunteers before, during and after the event. You can be the fantasy baskets guard, gym or activity room guide, selling tickets, preparing popcorn, set up the event or help us clean up.
Signing-up does NOT mean that you will not enjoy the event as there will be runners to give you break and enjoy yourself.
Please find the sign-up slots to help with the event HERE.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS AND PERFORMERS
Entertainment and good food are what makes an event special and successful!
We need YOU! Kids, parents, grandparents, whole families come on stage.
- Do you like singing? Come and sing to us.
- Do you want to tell us about your country, culture, traditions? Come and share with us.
- Do you want to show us something special to you? Traditional dance, art, sport? Come and perform to us.
- Do you play any instrument? Come and play for us.
- Do you not feel comfortable on stage, but want to perform something from above? Send us a video in advance and we will press play and watch it together.
By US, we mean our multicultural Trafalgar community! Please find the sign-up slots for speakers and performers HERE.
Fri Jun 9
- All Day
- Sports Day
Mon Jun 12
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Band Concert
Tue Jun 13
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Choir Concert
Fri May 13
26th Annual Multicultural Dinner
Dear Community, This years Sports Day is on Friday June 9th from 9:30am-2pm, parents are invited to attend and watch on the grass field. In working with the school we are making this our first ever Green Sports Day, no disposable water bottles, we will have a City of...