Trafalgar Elementary School and the PAC are inviting all new Trafalgar parents/guardians to a Welcome Coffee Morning on Wednesday, September 29th. This event will take place outside the activity room (undercovered area) next to the basketball court and the school garden. It is at the back of the school close to the parking lot.
We want you to feel safe and that is why there will be two groups coming at different time slots:
- Parents/Guardians, whose child is in any division, EXCEPT division 5, come at 9:15 am
- Parents/Guardians, whose child is ONLY in division 5 (Late French Immersion), come at 9:45 am
Please come and:
- Meet other new parents, PAC Executive, and the Principal
- Have a complimentary coffee and breakfast
- Learn about our school from students
- Enjoy the school tour guided by students
- Feel involved and up to date
- Feel part of the great Trafalgar community
Please note that if you do not have a Google account, you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your presence. You may also notice that the reservation indicates 9:00 or 9:30 but it is 9:15 and 9:45. We want to avoid the beginning of the day intense circulation. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
PAC and Trafalgar Administration